Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Water, Water Everywhere

GT Wavelet Matte Print print 

Isn't water wonderful? As we all learned in school, and, in case we've forgotten, according to Wikipedia, water covers 70.9% of the Earth's surface,and is vital for all known forms of life.   Personally, I'm something of a 'water baby,' and have always been drawn to it. I love swimming, snorkeling, and cruising.  I like being in, on, and just about any good-sized body of water.

That's what my H2Owater gallery  on Zazzle is all about - a sort of a celebration of water.  It's a work in progress, and probably will be for some time to come, but it's up and running, and enjoying some sales!
Wading Gulls Custom Tote bag Costa Maya Reef Mousepad mousepad

So, if you'd like to see some very watery designs, head over to Zazzle to see what I've done so far with H2Owater.   There's a lot of fun stuff there!
Cypress Sentries Personalized Mug lg- 2 tone mug H2O tie blk tie

So, if you love water, too, spend a pleasant few moments browsing my H2Owater gallery. There's sure to be something there to bring a smile to a water lover's face.
Swirling Sea kedsshoe Blazing Sunset Personalized Heart on Fire Token ornament

You are also cordially invited to Squidoo, for a visit to my lens about H2Owater, where you can vote on your favorite design, and leave comments. 

0 Comments: