Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What is This? Not a Green Bee.

Mostly, I don't consider bugs very pretty.  But, I ran across a really pretty one the other day... he was among some bees who were looking for their morning nectar at a flowering vine.  At first, I thought, "Oh, a GREEN bee!"  and quickly snapped a picture before he flew away.  But, once I uploaded the photo, and got a 'still' look at him, I realized he is not shaped like a bee at all.  But he's still kind of pretty.  For a bug, that is.

Anyone know what kind of insect this is?

Because I was so fascinated with him, I went ahead and put him on several items in my TropiCards gallery at Zazzle.  But, I'd still like to know what he is.  If you know, please leave a comment, and tell me - OK?

Here he is on a few more items:

     



   

0 Comments: