Here are some gift ideas for those sometimes hard to buy for tweens and teens.
1. Kisses and Hugs boot sachets - Help keep those shoes and boots smelling fresh – Naturally !These are minty fresh as they contain real chemical-free peppermint and peppermint essential oil they also have a little fiberfill too to make them "squishable" so they fit into most Boots or shoes. At Organic Gifts by Diana.
3. Custom Flip Mino Cam Corder - The new Flip Mino is the hottest gift this season. Be a hero and buy your teen or tween a custom Flip Mino. Design include abstract geometric fractals, pop art, floral and nature photography. Pick your favorite and go video! Available at Lora Severson Photography on Cafepress.
4. Soundwave Skate Boards - with pre-designed artwork, or add your own. The perfect competition shape and construction for all terrains. These boards got supreme pop! The best quality hard-rock maple decks and an unrivaled patent-pending printing process make this the best skateboard available in the world.
5. Shocking Pen - PranksRS sells the cheapest shocking pens. This a great prank for school or at work! When someone tries to use it, it will send them a harmless shock! Batteries included. From PranksRS
6. Gray Bling Tank Shirt -smaller sizes Available Juniors Sizes: Med, Lg, X Lg. Add a little bling to your young teen's daytime cruise wear with this gray tank style Tee. Made of a cotten / poliammide blend, it stretches for a slightly form fitted look. Adjustable length sholder straps, gentle gathers at the bust, and the strechiness of a blend help conform to growing bodies. At Cruise Ready Store
47- Thick and rich Luxury lip balm.Contains Unrefined:Cocoa butter; Beeswax; Shea butter & Coconut oilAlso contains Hazelnut oil; Grapeseed oil; Vitamin E; honey powder; honey & a natural flavor oil. NO petroleum based ingredients or mineral oil is used in this produce from Organic Gifts by Diana.